Welcome to the membership pages of Organisation of Energy Assessors. Membership is open to everyone working in the Energy Sector and here you will find all the information you need to begin your application for membership.
OEA encourages and promotes excellence in energy and seeks to protect consumers by laying down strict codes of conduct to which members agree to adhere.
Belonging to a professional body such as OEA means that together we can make a difference and be the Voice of the Industry. Members can have access to the latest issues and developments in the industry and take those issues that are most important and bring them into the public domain.
How do you become a member?Joining OEA is very quick and easy and you receive all the benefits of membership immediately. Our members come from a very wide range of backgrounds and disciplines, from all over the energy sector.
* Individual Application Standard
* Individual (Trainee) Application
* Corporate Application
* Credibility of being part of a recognised industry body
* Inclusion on a nationwide and regional database open to other members and the general
* Use of the OEA logo on stationery , websites and products
* Access to a members only dedicated forum with technical support and back-up from qualified experts
* Nationwide and regional networking opportunities
* Provision of employment opportunities through advertising on the OEA website
* Advertisement of business opportunities
* Working to a specific Code of Conduct
* Certificate of membership
* Receipt of Quarterly Newsletter including important new legislation updates
* Access to a members only online store at discounted prices
* Continual Personal Development - training programmes at discounted rates
* Advice on Green Issues
* Members technical and general advice line
* Possibility to be invited, or apply, to join a steering committee
* Delegate rates at OEA conferences and events
Corporate members will not only receive the same benefits as individuals, but will benefit from the general public and other members having direct access to their products and services which will add value to their organisation.
OEA brings together all the key decision makers within the industry and can help corporate members from a marketing and networking perspective and assist their employees with their CPD training and professional accreditation programmes thus benefiting from preferential bulk discounts
Corporate membership is very important to a body such as OEA because of the valuable insight received into industry thinking.
Each member, on completing and submitting the requisite application form and successfully being accepted to OEA, will receive:
* Certificate of Registration with a unique membership number in order to log onto the website and access the members’ pages
* Photo identity card showing your membership number
* Member’s Badge
* OEA logo by email to use on stationery and websites
* Members welcome pack
Individual £225.00 pa (£258.75 incl VAT)
£395.00 pa (£454.25 incl VAT)
£850.00 pa (£977.50 incl VAT)
£1,850.00 pa (£2127.50 incl VAT)
£3,995.00 pa (£4594.25 incl VAT)
£7,500.00 pa (£8625.00 incl VAT)
Payment can be made by credit card, or cheque and sent to Membership Services at OEA.
For further information please contact:
Membership Services Organisation of Energy Assessors Limited
Unit 2 Capital Business Park
Tel: 0844 415 7858